| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilopango in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in December is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilopango December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ilopango, El Salvador
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilopango:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 331.4 kms (205.9 miles) NE
- Tela, Honduras - 285.1 kms (177.2 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 232.8 kms (144.7 miles) NNE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 368.2 kms (228.8 miles) ENE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 126 kms (78.3 miles) NNE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 208.8 kms (129.8 miles) E
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) E
- Condega, Nicaragua - 296.2 kms (184.1 miles) E
- Choluteca, Honduras - 216.8 kms (134.7 miles) E
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 391.6 kms (243.3 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 245.2 kms (152.4 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) ESE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 378.1 kms (235 miles) ESE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 396.2 kms (246.2 miles) ESE